Monday, September 16, 2013

Grand Theft Auto 5 Launches Tomorrow

Grand Theft Auto 5 is almost here.  In about sixteen short hours I will be playing my copy of GTA 5. If you are looking to find out some more information about the game to get you through the day you can check out a few reviews that were just posted this morning.  Here is a review from IGN and one from Gamespot.  IGN game the game a 10/10 and Gamespot gave a 9/10.  I have yet to read either of them as I will digest them later today when I get some from time.  But for now enjoy.



Update:  Here is a review from Inside Gaming over at Machinima and OXM UK.  Both sites gave 10/10 for GTA V.  And here is the one from Game Informer that gave the game a 9.75/10. That about raps up all the sites I check daily for my gaming news. Once we get our hands on it let me know what you think.  I will also be covering GTA 5 next week in Currently Playing Ep. 3.  For an overview of all the reviews check out Metacritic.

No comments:

Post a Comment