Tuesday, September 10, 2013

State of the Hegemony

                I have been gaming for most of my life starting out on family friends' Atari, Nintendo(NES) and Sega Genesis until I got my very own Super Nintendo.  This is a story similar to many others of my generation, and while gaming is a massive part of who I am, I still remember that games of those days of ol' could not harness my very active imagination.  Imagination and make believe games outside may be a thing of the past but that is a topic for another time. 
My Humble Beginnings




                Basically I am a passionate gamer and an enthusiastic blogger.  I have penned several game specific blogs that fizzle out as my interest/time for a specific game dries up.  So I am starting this more general blog about gaming as the primary focus and who knows there may be other content as well.  But STILL mainly gaming, focusing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One games.  Then I will sprinkle in some PC stuff as well with the possibility of some tablet game talk as smartglass and companion apps gear up this fall.


My Near-ish Future of Gaming
                Life for me is busy, busy, busy right now so we will have to see what kind of frequency these posts will come out at.  Some posts will be long and some short and sweet.  Anyway read, enjoy and comment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment